Dr. Lucy Kalinithi on What Makes Life Worth Living in the Face of Death.
Tom Brokaw has a heart-to-heart with is daughter about end-of-life care
“Before I Die” – End of Life decisions
- 10 Things to Know About the MOST Form by Dr. Hilary Lum the University of Colorado Anchutz
- Myths, Facts, and Ethical Challenges in the Time of COVID-19, University of Colorado Anchutz lecture
- How to Talk to Your Physician Boulder Community Health presentation talking to your doctor about your end-of life wishes.
- Advance Care Planning Basics, TCP co-founder Jean Abbott discusses various advance care planning documents
- The Conversation, TCP co-founder Jean Abbot discusses strategies on how to have advance care planning conversations
- TEDx Talk, Ellen Goodman on The Conversation Project
- Katy Butler – Talks about her book “Knocking On Heaven’s Door”
- If Dr. Seuss Did Advance Directives
- How to start the Conversation – a funny yet real video for an often awkward conversation (downloadable video file)
- TEDx Stanford (video), Tom Brokaw has a heart-to-heart with is daughter about end-of-life care
- Be Smart. Be Well. (video file to download) “Why Aren’t We Talking About It?”
- PBS Frontline (video), “Being Mortal,” with author Dr. AtulGawande (Feb. 2015)
- 6 Voices (video) Six people talk about how they felt before, during and after having the conversation about end of life care wishes with their families.
- PBS NewsHour (video), The Conversation Project founder, Ellen Goodman, and others speak about this important initiative. (March 2015)
- ABC News with Diane Sawyer on having end-of-life convesations, 2012
- ABC News follow-up story (follow up from first end-of-life story on having the conversation, 2013)
- NBC Nightly News (Dr. Nancy Snyderman and her parents, 2014)
- CNN – What no one wants to talk about, 2014